Terms of Service
Please note that your use and access to the Services provided by Aspired, as defined below, are subject to the terms mentioned in the following document. We request that you read the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the website, our products, and services. The following document is a binding contract between you and Aspired, referred to as ‘We,’ ‘Us,’ ‘Aspired, or ‘Website.’
Continued use of the website implies your acknowledgment of these terms. If you disagree with any of the following, please cease further use or access to the Services immediately. If you have concerns regarding these Terms, please email our customer service.
Ability to Accept
Use or access of the website implies your agreement that you are of legal age and otherwise competent to enter into this contract in your jurisdiction. If you are representing an organization, then you acknowledge that you are authorized to enter into the Agreement on their behalf.
You acknowledge and agree with the Terms and that you have the authority and capacity to enter into these Terms. You must be older than 18 to access the site. If you disagree with the Terms, then cease use of the website.
Privacy for Children Under 13
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act requires that online service providers ask for parental consent before knowingly collecting personally identifiable details from children under 13 years of age. We do not collect or solicit personal information from minors. If you are not of age, please do not attempt to register for our Services or send us your information.
If we become aware that we collected personally identifiable details form children under 13, we will delete all relevant files immediately.
Right to Use & Restrictions
The right to use the Aspired.io website is subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not lease, rent, sell, transfer, distribute, assign, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the website.
- You shall not alter, disassemble, make derivates of, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
- You shall not access the website to build a similar or competitive platform.
- Except as specified in this Agreement, no part of the website is eligible to be reproduced, copied, distributed, downloaded, republished, posted, displayed, or transmitted in any form or by any means unless indicated, any future release, update, or addition to functionality shall be subject to these Terms.
- All copyright trademarks and other notices on the website must be on all copies.
- Aspired has the right to alter, suspend, or stop the website with or without prior notice. You acknowledge that we will not be liable to you or third-parties for any change, interruption, or termination of the website or any of its parts.
Third-Party Sources & Content
Third-Party Links & Ads
The website may contain third-party links and services and display advertisements for third-parties, which are not under the control of Aspired. We are not liable for any third-party content. Aspired provides these Third-party Links and Ads as a convenience to you, but does not review, approve, endorse, monitor, warrant, or represent them. You are responsible for using Third-party Links and Ads. Thus, you are advised to practice caution and discretion while doing so. When you visit the Third-party Links and Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies take effect, including the third-party’s privacy and data gathering tactics.
Each User is liable for all of its User Content. Aspired does not control User Content, so you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content provided by you or others via the website, email, or other means.
You agree that Aspired is not liable for any losses or damages incurred, resulting from such interactions. In case of a dispute between you and other users, we are not obligated to get involved.
Use of the website implies you release and forever discharge Aspired, our offices, employees, successors, agents from, and with this, waive your rights and relinquish past, present, and future dispute, demand, obligation, claim, liability, action, and cause of action of every nature, that has arisen or relates to the website, directly or indirectly.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Aspired respects the intellectual properties of others and requests that users of our website show us the same courtesy. In connection to Aspired.io, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that includes removing infringing materials and termination of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyright.
If you believe that a user is infringing copyrights in work and wish to have the infringing material removed, provide the following details as a written notification, to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Physical or electronic signature
- Identification of copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of material of our services that you state is infringing and request us to remove
- Sufficient information for us to locate such material(s)
- Your address, phone number, and email address
- A statement verifying your belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner or under the law
- And a statement claiming that the notification is correct, and under penalty of perjury, you are either the owner of the infringed copyright or authorized to act on their behalf.
Please note that concerning 17 U.S.C and 512(f), misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically holds liable the complaining party for damages, costs, and attorney’s fee incurred by Aspired with the notification and allegation of infringement.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Aspired or its suppliers are not responsible for lost profits, data, costs of procurement of products, or any consequential, indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, or punitive damages resulting from or relating to the Terms or use of, or inability to use the website, regardless of whether we knew of the possibility. Access and use of Aspired.io are at your discretion and risk. You are liable for damage to your device or computer, or resulting loss of data.
To the extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained within this document, our liability for damages from or related to use of the website will remain limited to a maximum of fifty U.S. dollars. The existence of more claims will not alter the limit. You agree that Third-Party content providers have no liability arising from or relating to the Terms & Conditions.
Termination of Use of Services
Aspired is free to suspend or terminate your use of our Services, for any reason at our discretion, including breach of these Terms and Conditions. We have the right to determine whether you violate any of the restrictions identified in this Agreement.
Provisions that should survive termination of this Agreement shall remain in effect. These clauses include the following:
- Any responsibility you have to pay us or indemnify us
- Any limitation on our liability
- Any terms regarding ownership or intellectual property rights
- And, terms regarding disputes between us
Aspired disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including warranties or conditions of merchantability, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement. We don’t guarantee that the site will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, nor do we claim it will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses and malware other harmful code, legal, or safe. You have the choice to view or use Third-Party Content. Your onward interactions with and reliance on Third-Party Content are at your discretion.
Some jurisdictions do not permit implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions also do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
With the use of the website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aspired and our associates and respective officers, employees, and directors from and against damages, losses, obligations, liabilities, claims, costs, and expenses, arising from:
- Use or inability to use the site, including but not limited to user submissions.
- Your violation of these Terms and Conditions
- Your violation of Third-Party rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
Without derogating or excusing your obligations under the Indemnity Clause, we hold the right but are not obligated to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you if you opt not to defend or settle it. You agree not to settle any matter subject to indemnification by you before obtaining our approval.
The Terms and Conditions in the document, and any other legal notices that we publish concerning the website, shall constitute the entire contract between you and Aspired. In case of a conflict between the provisions within the Terms and Conditions and other communication, the Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
If any clause in the document is deemed invalid by law, then the invalidity of such provisions shall not influence the remaining terms, which shall remain effective.
Failure to assert rights or provisions under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that any cause of action from these Terms & Conditions must commence within a year after the cause of action is claimed. Otherwise, the action is permanently barred.
For further queries and concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, reach out to us via email or phone.